Language Translation Available – See Top of Left Column.
Jesus Christ is the true Son of God
Jesus said, “Anyone who has seen me has seen God, the Father. I am in the Father and the Father is in me. The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
John 14:9-12 Holy Bible
Thank you for visiting ThereYouAreJesus.com
This website has one key difference from most other Christian organizations
I have died and come eye to eye with Jesus Christ during death, before my consciousness was medically-resuscitated back to life in my human body.
Studying and memorizing the Bible is one incredible thing to do, but having actually gone, seen and come back with details, is quite another.
People who die and are resuscitated back to this life bring with them previously unknown facts. If the living knew what the dead know, they would all believe in Jesus Christ, right now. I just happen to have been resuscitated back to this life, where I can now share the details with you. Details such as being shown several sites just outside of heaven, including: the Seven Spirits, God’s Throne, heaven’s entrance, and Jesus Christ in living color, with a total of four “red markers” on his hands and feet showing where nails had pierced his body during crucifixion. The reason Jesus appeared to me with red markers on full display is because I had originally asked if another person was Jesus. Since then, I have learned that Jesus can appear in a variety of ways.
This Links you to details of my death in 4th grade (1968/69), tour of heaven and resuscitation back to this life on earth.
As a result of meeting Jesus eye-to-eye:
- I have given my life to him, which includes sharing details of our interactions. These details really help some while drawing insults from others. I accept both, because I focus on eternal life not just life on earth and “everyone” will experience the same truth as me. Every one of us will regain consciousness as soon as our human body is dead. Whether we like it or not. The only question is if Jesus will allow us to spend eternity with God and our loved ones in the light of heaven… or not.
- Jesus and I now have an actual relationship, a covenant, and we communicate regularly. Communications ranging from a variety of miracles, to a variety of coincidences. Plenty of which are documented on ThereYouAreJesus.com. These interactions have compiled and evolved into categories of modern-day evidence, including:
- And lastly, so far as for this particular summary, Jesus has given a clear mission to me, which is to “worthily magnify the Seven Spirits of God here on earth, in ways that are more closely aligned with their importance in heaven,” where they reside right at the front of God’s Throne.
So, we have a lot of work to do for the Seven Spirits of God.
For the past 2,000 years, the Seven Spirits are only mentioned five times throughout the entire Bible, New and Old Testaments combined. Here is what they say.
- Isaiah 11:2, And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
- Revelation 1:4, John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne
- Revelation 3:1, And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things says He that has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars
- Revelation 4:5, And out of the throne proceeded lightning and thundering and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God
- Revelation 5:6, And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
We’re told (a) their names, (b) that they are seven individual flames, (c) the flames are located near the front of God’s Throne, and (d) they go out into the world. That’s it. No further explanation of what each one does or how they work together to create perfection in the Holy Spirit. I’m not even aware of a single prayer in which they are included.
The Holy Spirit is discussed much more in the Bible and in prayers but only in reference to what it is a part of, which is God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Not in reference to how it is formed, which is by the Seven Spirits.
Here are the Three individual parts of our One God:
- Holy Spirit
and Here, are the Seven individual Spirits that form the One part of God we call the Holy Spirit:
- Spirit of Knowledge
- Spirit of Understanding
- Spirit of Wisdom
- Spirit of The Lord
- Spirit of Counsel
- Spirit of Might
- Spirit of Fear of the Lord
This links you to a post with more detailed explanations of what each Spirit does and how they work together to create perfection in the Holy Spirit of God.
I give this knowledge to you with God as my witness, amen.
Merry Christmas to you, and Happy Birthday to our Lord and Savior, our friend and partner, Jesus Christ!
Us Working with You!
Our readership is global and in more than 100 countries as measured by Google Analytics. And, you can select exact locations where we emphasize your message. Including: Continent; Country; State; and City.
You have Options!
- Sponsoring our Content
- Contributing Your Own Content
- Advertising Your Product or Service
- Donating to Support our Covenant with Jesus Christ to Worthily Magnify God’s Seven Spirits in ways that are more closely aligned with their importance in heaven, which is right at the front of God’s Throne.
www. THERE you are Jesus .com