September 29, 2021 began the 8th year since the vision of 2013 that caused this website to happen, ThereYouAreJesus. Looking back, there may never be another year like the 7th. For example:
- The two main questions driving this investigation ever since the vision of 2013 have finally been answered: (a) What did I see? and (b) Why did I see it?
- Regained access to repressed memories of being killed and medically-resuscitated in 4th grade, 1968/69.
- Including memories of what happened during the time between my death and resuscitation. Such as being shown several sites just outside of heaven, including: the Seven Spirits, God’s Throne, heaven’s entrance, and Jesus Christ in living color with a total of four “red markers” on his hands and feet showing where nails had pierced his body during crucifixion. The reason Jesus appeared to me showing red marks is because I had originally asked if another person was Jesus. Since then I’ve learned that Jesus can appear in a variety of ways. This is the Truth, with God as my witness, John Russell Levay.
- Further realized the Seven Spirits of God have visually appeared to me “twice.” (1st) When I was killed in 4th grade and (2nd) 45 years later in a desperate prayer about the same person who had killed me. The Seven Spirits were visible both times (1st ) as large flames burning in fixed positions at the Throne of God when I visited heaven in 4th grade, and (2nd) as multiple color streams ascending from a white portal towards a black silhouette of Jesus Christ, in the vision that entered my desperate prayer in 2013.
- In that prayer I was asking Jesus to come into my life, save me from the madness of my killer still being in my day to day life, and show me how to do what is important in the eyes of God.
- The response from Jesus to that prayer was stunning and immediate by way of colors and light interrupting the words of that prayer, causing me to sit in silence and watch, with my eyes still closed from the prayer.
- Jesus has made it perfectly clear what he wants us to do: We are to understand the importance of God’s Seven Spirits here on earth, in ways that are more closely aligned with the importance they have in heaven, which is a permanent residence right at the front of God’s Throne.
For the past 2,000 years
The Seven Spirits are only mentioned five times throughout the entire Bible, New and Old Testaments combined. Here is what they say.
- Isaiah 11:2, And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
- Revelation 1:4, John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne
- Revelation 3:1, And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things says He that has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars
- Revelation 4:5, And out of the throne proceeded lightning and thundering and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God
- Revelation 5:6, And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
We’re told (a) their names, (b) that they are seven individual flames, (c) the flames are located near the front of God’s Throne, and (d) they go out into the world. That’s it, no further explanation of what each one does or how they work together to create perfection in the Holy Spirit. I’m not even aware of a single prayer in which they are included. I know they’re not in the Nicene Creed, which is one of my favorites, a beautiful statement detailing our beliefs about God.
The Holy Spirit is discussed much more in the Bible and in prayers but only in reference to what it is a part of, which is God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Not in reference to how it is formed, which is by the Seven Spirits.
So this is one area we can help Jesus continue his work on earth, preparing us for our own day of judgement.
Here are the three individual parts of our one God:
- Holy Spirit
Here are the seven individual Spirits that form the one part of God we call the Holy Spirit:
- Spirit of The Lord
- Spirit of Knowledge
- Spirit of Understanding
- Spirit of Wisdom
- Spirit of Counsel
- Spirit of Might
- Spirit of Fear of the Lord
How does the Holy Spirit work?
The Seven Spirits of God’s Holy Spirit work in us by peeling back the layers of our sinful characteristics, like an onion. Replacing them with Godly characteristics which empower us to be more like Jesus Christ, thereby becoming more effective witnesses for Jesus. (Acts 1:8)
How exactly do the Seven Spirits peel back our sinful characteristics?
Spirit of the Lord
- Jesus Christ creates his own life within us. He gives us life, power and desires. We are guided to be perfect so that our every work becomes a Godly action.
Spirit of Knowledge
- Knowledge enables us to understand the truth. Everyone finds solutions to work out their problems and worries, and that is where the knowledge begins.
Spirit of Understanding
- When a person is able to accept and understand things as they are, they will proceed to gain wisdom
Spirit of Wisdom
- It is God’s wisdom that helps us to judge ourselves.
- Ephesians 1:17 reads “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you may know him better.”
Spirit of Counsel
- God consoles his disciples when they listen with their hearts, and shows the right path in making decisions.
Spirit of Might
- As children of God, we have the power to make choices. This power is the inborn talent that we gain through age and struggle.
Spirit of Fear of the Lord – This is the one Spirit people question the most. So let me offer some perspective, starting with what is written in the Bible.
- This first quote is from Jesus himself, while he was alive on earth. The Book of Matthew is one of the four Gospels in the Bible and focuses on the teachings of Jesus. In Matthew 10:32-33, Jesus says “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.”
- Next is from Moses and the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:20, which reads “Moses said to the people, Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.”
- Then there is 2 Corinthians 5:8-10, which reads “We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”
- King Solomon of Israel is highly revered in all three of the Abrahamic faiths: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, and is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament), the Quran, and the Hadith… It is King Solomon who said “Fearing God is the beginning of Wisdom.”
Worthy magnification of God’s Seven Spirits is our #1 priority.
At the same time, we also provide a variety of relevant content and resources:
- Modern-Day Evidence of God interacting with fellow human beings.
- Lessons Learned, including but not limited to how the Holy Spirit is formed by the Seven Spirits of God.
- Eyewitness Testimonies of “conscious-life after human-death before medical-resuscitation.”
- Visual Descriptions of:
- The Throne of God, both inside and out.
- Seven Spirits of God, burning before the Throne.
- Seven Spirits of God in high definition color and light, interrupting the words of a desperate prayer’s dark-vision of closed-eyes.
- Jesus Christ as a black silhouette.
- Jesus Christ in living color.
- The view just outside of the entrance to heaven, and
- Reasons for Comfort while grieving the loss of loved-ones.
- Rescue and Resources for Abused Children, Adults, Pets and Animals.
- Preponderance of Circumstantial Evidence through Nature, Numbers and Everyday Things.
- News events that Affect Life Globally.
- Content Sponsorships and Advertising Options.
- Our readership is global and documented by Google Analytics.
- We can provide customized geographics and demographics for the priorities of your business.
- Simply email us if you would like more information.
These next two images comprise one exhibit of modern-day evidence on ThereYouAreJesus.com. They came to me 7 years apart and when combined, they answer one of the two main questions driving the investigation from 2013 to 2020, “What did I see?”
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you and your loved ones always, amen.
Special Thanks, to the following organizations: