Language Translation Available – see Top of Left Column
The Heart of TYAJesus is modern-day evidence of two-way communications between loved ones in heaven and on earth. Today however, I want to address the following:
- October 27, 2018 – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Eleven people killed and seven injured – This attack on a Jewish Synagogue was a mass shooting that occurred at the Tree of Life – Or L’Simcha Congregation in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, while Shabbat morning services were being held.
- March 15, 2019 – New Zealand – Two Islamic Mosque’s in a town called Christchurch were hit with two consecutive terrorist attacks at mosques during a Friday Prayer. The attacks began at the Al Noor Mosque in the suburb of Riccarton and continued at the Linwood Islamic Centre at about 20 minutes later.
- April 21, 2019 – Sri Lanka, three Christian Churches and three luxury hotels in the commercial capital Colombo were targeted on Easter Sunday in a series of coordinated terrorist suicide bombings. Later that day, there were smaller explosions at a housing complex in Dematagoda and a guest house in Dehiwala.
- April 27, 2019 – San Diego, California – The Poway Synagogue shooting occurred when a gunman armed with an AR-style rifle fired shots inside the Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway. The attack took place on the last day of the Jewish Passover holiday, which fell on a Shabbat.
And these attacks all happened within the past six months. It seems the three best known Abrahamic religions – Judaism, Islam, and Christianity – are all suffering unfairly. Is this what God wants of us? Does Almighty God put all of us on this earth to destroy every religion except our own?
I don’t think so. There is no need for all this!
Realize that God has “unlimited power.” But what does that mean, unlimited power? One of the unlimited number of things it means is that – “just like your religion is true and valid – so is theirs.” This is where our own limits of human-understanding become exposed – when we, as humans, try to “impose limits” on what Almighty God can do. Limits such as claiming that all religions under God are false “except for the one we happen to believe in.”
There are many sides to a mountain, and they all lead to the top. Just like there are many religions, and they all lead to God.
The original version of this post continues after this brief sampling of comments from readers around the world.
- بلخير قاسم Say is God one of God samad did not and was not born and did not have enough….. BELIEVE THE ALMIGHTY GODGirdhari Lal Chaturvedi For proper understanding and mutual respect among religions, all missionary activities and religious conversions should stop. Don’t unsettle others in their faith. Are the Abrahemic religions ready to accept it?
- Stephen Anander “Angry people want to show you how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are.” ~ Chief Red EagleRattanlal Raina – How can concept of co-existence be possible when everybody says my faith is ” true “one….
- Haruna Lano The rule of love.
- Ibrahim Arikan Frederick T There is no such thing as a houser trio, God has a religion and his book, God is one. There is no one like him. He does not eat, he does not sleep. He has 99 names. He created the world in 6 days, then he put the sky on top of us. We are siege now. Whatever is between the earth and the sky is his Lord, all glorify him. Everything in the world is with Allah, if he wants, he will not fall a leaf. He is the one who does all the work. He is the one who has done all the work. Whatever you want, God does not want anyone in between, for the sake of the prophets. Say and ask for mohammadi and the Quran why don’t you want to send a prophet, God can not send a prophet another book. Believe in Allah in the Quran and the prophet, believe in Allah.Frederick T. HouserLord Our Jesus Christ’s was sent by his Heavenly Father “God” the Word always there has God’s Spiritual spirit known throughout the winds of time “The Light without beginning and non ending”? It’s within yourself It always been your spiritual uniqueness 🕊 Known as.the Trinity
- Peter Jwm Thumbi Very dangerous. Establish common grounds, create curiousity and interest, subtly introduce heretic and doctrines of demons. Religious tolerance (tolerate misleading doctines and sinful practices) has been a long strategy to derail true believers.
Be watchful and pray for the devil prowls around looking for someone to devour….be alert so that you dont fall into temptation..
- Porus Shroff Amen
- Monedo Solomon Christianity is not a RELIGION
- Zaid Anwar It is important to know that all religions came to pull out brutality from humanbeings to transfere them to Civilization. So all religions forbid murder, stealing and raping. It is very silly and stupid just to think that God sent Religions to order people to hate or kill others. Hatred, killing and agressing are orders of satan and satanic people.
- Osihana Usman Adeiza U are an infidel
Here ends the sampling of reader comments. Now return you to the remainder of the original content in this post.
I see several specific actions a lot of us need to take, including: (1) Self Healing; (2) Self Education; and (3) Human Compassion.
Self Healing – for example, “spiritual healing.” If you are suffering from any form of oppression and persecution – please know this:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Spoken by Jesus Christ, and quoted in Matthew 5:3-12 of the Christian Bible (NIV)
Self Education – Another action that makes sense is for us to understand the similarities and differences between religions that we have feelings about. Here are links to 18 of the world’s largest religions. Find the ones that are your hot-buttons and get to know them a little better.
- Traditional African Religions
- African Diaspora Religions
- Indigenous American Religions
Human Compassion – Take in this sampling of quotations from a variety of religions.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto
you, for this is the law and the prophets.
Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31
What is hurtful to yourself do not to your fellow
man. That is the whole of The Torah and the
remainder is but commentary.
Shabbath (also Rabbi Hillel)
Do unto all men as you would they should unto
you, and reject for others what you would reject
Hurt not others with that which pains yourself.
Tzu Kung asked: “Is there any one principle upon
which one’s whole life may proceed?” Confucius
replied: “Is not Reciprocity such a principle?-
what you do not yourself desire, do not put before
This is the sum of all true righteousness –
Treat others, as thou wouldst thyself be treated.
Do nothing to thy neighbor, which hereafter
Thou wouldst not have thy neighbor do to thee.
Mahabharata (Ganguli, Book 13 CXIII)
Treat others as thou wouldst be treated thyself.
Guru Angad (Macauliffe vol 2, p.29)
A man should wander about treating all creatures
as he himself would be treated.
Sutrakritanga Sutra 1.11.33
Regard your neighbor’s gain as your own gain; and regard
your neighbor’s loss as your own loss, even as though you
were in their place.
Tai-Shang Kan-Ying Pien
Ascribe not to any soul that which thou wouldst not have ascribed to thee.
Human Compassion – continued …
Commentary by Jeffrey Moses, email@example.com
The Golden Rule is the cornerstone of religious understanding. It is the most complete expression of the Oneness of all people, serving as the foundation for peace and universal goodwill on earth.
The Golden Rule is expressed almost word for word in every religion. So fundamental is it to all religious thought that the founders and enlightened teachers of every religion have commented on it directly.
Mohammed described The Golden Rule as “the noblest expression of religion.” Jesus referred to it as “the law and the prophets.” Rabbi Hillel stated in the Jewish Talmud that The Golden Rule is “the whole of the Torah and the remainder is but commentary.” Vyasa, the enlightened Hindu sage, called it “the sum of all true righteousness.” Similarly, Buddha referred to it as “the sum total of all righteousness.” And Confucius, the great Chinese master, deemed it “the one principle upon which one’s whole life may proceed.”
Many people are taught from childhood that living The Golden Rule is an ideal, but the practical benefits are not emphasized. When people look upon others as extensions of themselves, all obstacles to fulfilment are removed-both for individuals and society. When the goals of every individual are supported by the activities of every other person, the world has the possibility to flourish with peace and prosperity. For this reason, The Golden Rule should not be thought of as a vague ideal. It is a practical principle that embodies the deepest aspirations of humanity. It serves as the basis for all that is positive and lasting in human life.
A book by Jeffrey Moses, titled “Oneness: Great Principles Shared by All Religions” can help all of us understand and share the Golden Rule, what the great teachers meant by it, and how we can use it to live our lives in a more spiritual way.
Here is the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you want others to treat you.”
A special thank you to National Pen Company for their generous donation to help make TYAJesus possible. In return for their support, please allow me to introduce you to their services!
If you would like to sponsor, donate, or advertise on TYAJesus – please send email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can discuss the options for delivering your message to our readers. Google.com/Analytics reports that ThereYouAreJesus.com (TYAJesus) has readers in 706 cities throughout 54 countries during 2018.
I would love to work with you!
I hope the information discussed in this post – about healing, education, and compassion – helps contribute to a more peaceful and productive relationship among people of all religions. Please share this information generously.
I do sincerely thank you! John Levay, email@example.com
Would you like to have one of these COEXIST Bracelets?
Here is a link where you can shop.